Professional Software ScanXL OBD2 FOR ELM327 Diagnostic Car Engine System
ScanXL Professional v3.5.1 is an advanced diagnostic software package for the professional auto mechanic or a serious do-it-yourselfer.
The Professional version supports a number of extra features: customizable data alerts, OBD-II terminal, custom plugin support, as well as support for a number of external sensor modules. Supports all list OBD-II compliant vehicles, including EOBD and JOBD vehicles. See complete list of supported vehicles.
- Scalable vector graphics look great at any resolution.
- Dyno and Drag Strip measure horsepower (manual transmission only) and acceleration.
- Customizable Graphs, Maps, and Gauges help make sense of the data.
- With Freeze Frames you will be able to retrieve a “snap-shot” of sensor data when your ECU stores trouble codes.
- Don’t wait until you have a problem with your vehicle. Use ScanXL’s Data Logger to record healthy engine parameters and use that data to help spot problems in the future.
- Alerts feature produces an audible warning when a parameter value (coolant temperature, RPM, etc) goes outside normal operating range (Pro version only).
- After clearing trouble codes, check Monitor Status to see if your vehicle is ready for emissions testing.
- The Vehicle Manager can keep track of multiple vehicles and owners simultaneously.
- Multi-language support: German, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Greek, and Spanish.
PCMSCAN supports the following OBD-II interface adapters:
- ELM320, ELM322, ELM323 (v2.x)
- ELM327 (all versions)
- Autotap AT1, AT2, AT3, AT123 (v2.x)
- VIA LDV100, LDV200, LDV300, LDV123
- Multiplex Engineering T16
- Any SAE-J2534 compliant OBD-II interface
Works on any Windows PC. Windows XP, Vista and Win 7/8